Out Of Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us, we don't bite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racist stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxx
Admin

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Racist stories   Racist stories EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Post them here! I know you all have one. Even you Scenix

Was walkin down street in town with two friends. One I had only just met and another who I had known a long time. Let's just called them Mr A and Mr B.

Mr B was looking to impress or just wasn't thinking I guess? Anyway we are walking down a relatively busy street when he suddenly bellows at the top of is lungs "Niggers!".
At that exact moment I turned around and spoke to no-one in particular "Sorry mate...he isn't usually racist like this" Mr B then according to Mr A "shat one and froze up".
We still taunt Mr B to this day with that event.
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist stories   Racist stories EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Be careful with this thread and don't let it get to people so they take offense to it, there's a line between the wording of these kind of stories that make them either hilarious or just racist.

Yeah I have a couple of these kind of stories :') Some worse than others, I'll keep them to myself until I remember them to their entirity.
Back to top Go down
https://outofbody.forumotion.co.uk
Traxx
Admin

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist stories   Racist stories EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 pm

This happened a long time ago. Waaaay back in school. Was walking down the hallway and a friend dared me to shout 'nigger' as loud as I could. Being young and stupid I did. Right outside the only black teachers classroom with the door wide open.

Shuffled nervously down the corridor because she looked up. .______.
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist stories   Racist stories EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Most of these seem to involve shouting the word ''n**g*r'' lol, (can we blank out that word incase it offends people please.

Anyways, in town one day with a few friends, we had been drinking a fair bit and I think it was safe to say we were all drunk, for once I was more drunk than the rest. We came up to a local subway that was full of black people and polish people, on come the racism being shouted (after they made em a sammich of course), being kicked out of the shop and I think it was safe to say that the best part of 5 minutes later I was being chased down the round in pitch black by some ninjas.. Or so I Thought..
Back to top Go down
https://outofbody.forumotion.co.uk
Traxx
Admin

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist stories   Racist stories EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 pm

LoL...ninjas.

I stood next to my friend in our local shops as he called the black cashier a n****r. (Am I sensing a recurring theme here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racist stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist stories   Racist stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Racist stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Body :: Off Topic :: Banter-
Jump to: