Out Of Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us, we don't bite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dare you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxx
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Daniel sipped his tea casually as he waited inside a sandwich bar. He was impeccably dressed in a 3 piece suit. His gaunt figure cut a shallow contrast amongst the usual faces here. All delinquents...why couldn't this place get any nice faces for a change?

He couldn't believe what was about to go down from a simple dare turned bad. Well no turning back now. Daniel pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at the cashier. "Money, bag, now. Move" He said calmly. The gun wasn't real. It was only a cap gun but it did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Craig was sitting in the same Sandwich bar as Daniel, wearing the same suit as Daniel and conceiling the exact same cap gun as Daniel. Dressed like they were there on a business trip nobody would have thought that this was their destination. As soon as Daniel stood up and shouted his previously rehearsed lines at the counter Craig jumped into action, jumpin up faster than had been planned. Craigs average length hair jumped side to side with the speed he stood and and suit flailed with the make-belief wind created by the erection. Craig pulled him cap gun out from behind is back and walked toward Daniel facing the other way pointing at all the customers;

''Stay the hell where you are! Nobody move a muscle or I'll shoot, I swear!'' Craig shouted as the hint of headrush kicked and and the sweats began beading.

Standing practically back to back with Daniel now Craig couldn't help but thinking that after all the years of friendship with Daniel nothing like this had happened and weirdly as similar as he had previously thought they were, at this moment he couldn't have felt more different.
Back to top Go down
https://outofbody.forumotion.co.uk
Traxx
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:13 pm

The sandwich barkeeper the proceeds to pull out an elephant gun. Yes a damned elephant gun, the 60.cal (yes 60) elephant killer.

"Pull the trigger! I dare ya motherfucker!" He shouted ecstatically.

Daniel could feel a stream of piss running down his trouser legs...
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Oh fuck! Craig thought as every single thought that had been through his head throughout the past couple of hours backfired and shat on the pure existance of what was the hope that this would succeed. Taking his eye off of every other person in the room and putting his total attention on the barkeep that was now confront his best friend he was awestruck, he didn't know what to say, whether to shoot, or to run.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 pm

The sandwich barkeeper proceeded to open fire with the elephant rifle. Much to his misfortune the 60.cal slug backfired and blew his right arm clean off in a fountain of gore and blood.

Daniel proceeded to shit himself from the shock of it all. Pieces of fecal matter rolled down his trouser leg.
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Criag just burst out laughing and feeling slightly idiotic for being worried about 2 minutes before, he swiftly shot one bullet into the head of the barkeep and preceeded to open fire on every man and women in the bar.

He took a glimpse at the fecal matter on the floor and just looked away.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Daniel ran/hobbled over to the counter. More shit fallin down his trouser leg as he did. Disgusting farting sounds could be heard slipping through his ass cheeks as well. He had eaten a delicious curry the night before and was now paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I dare you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you!   I dare you! Empty

Back to top Go down

I dare you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Body :: Roleplay :: Fiction-
Jump to: