Out Of Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us, we don't bite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird stuff that happened as a kid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxx
Admin

Weird stuff that happened as a kid. Empty
PostSubject: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 pm

My dad used to sit down with me when I could barely walk with an Atlas. He would point out countries like China and say "That's where poison people live son. Gotta go over there in a big car and shoot them all with a shotgun"

Feels weird man ._____.
Back to top Go down
Scenix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm

My uncle used to give me toys and sweets whenever I was brave enough to fight the big bad creatures in his basement, I can never remember how those days ended..
Back to top Go down
https://outofbody.forumotion.co.uk
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Surpressed memories Wink
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Hmm, I'm thinking of a good weird moment.. every day for me is weird.

Me and my friends were playing outside in the snow one winter, and one of my little cousins ran outside in his underwear screaming bloody murder... Awkward much..?
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm

One time this person stole my pen in class. Asked who it was. EVeryone pointed to biggest guy there. Picked up a chair and hit him round the head with it WWE style. Shit was so cash.
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 pm

OKAY I found a good one.

I was at school, I was in first grade... and this kid walked up to me and starts speaking to me, but she was speaking Spanish, and I had no idea what she was saying.. so I backed away very slowly...
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Was in my first school. Went to bathroom. Kid walked in, friend turned round and pissed on him. Pretty sure that kid had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird stuff that happened as a kid.   Weird stuff that happened as a kid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird stuff that happened as a kid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Body :: Off Topic :: Banter-
Jump to: