Out Of Body
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us, we don't bite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo! Heil to the Noodles!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zeejade

Yo! Heil to the Noodles! Empty
PostSubject: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 am

Sieg Heil! Tis' I. The much anticipated ZeeJade! No, wait, cut! I got that line wrong. Sorry people!
Oh, I'm speaking into the mic, aren't I? Why, I shall make it worth while.. Ja.

Yo, the name's ZeeJade, I come to the city to start my raid. I ain't afraid. Been killin' zombies with this single blade.

Alright enough with the rhyming, yeah like I said, I'm ZeeJade. I'm German American, I love noodles, they're my weakness. I'm starting a tradition of competing in FAWM, but this year I lost with only five songs. Sad
I'm obsessed with heavy metal, punk rock, and classic rock music. I'm also obsessed with Nazi Zombies, my Xbox Live gamertag is ABEAR7291099 and I have Guitar Hero World Tour, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Halo 3. So play with me sometime, please? I get bored over spring break and I like to play at the butt crack of dawn when even my French friends are offline. How sad.
Only a palm full of sugar can make me like this: bounce

I own three chihuahuas. All insane. Sadie, Lady, and Dolly. Sadie is crazy and barks at me 24/7, and she is white and blond piebald. Lady is the smart one who can do so many tricks I can't count them all, and she is brown. Dolly is the spastic blond who shakes all her weight off and wets if you scare her.

So am I annoying you yet?!! GOOD. But anyways, I'll shut up.
BTW I am a girl. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"BTW I am a girl"

Thank you, I shall start stalking you immediately Smile

Welcome to the forum, I take it you like to roleplay or just hang out? The others have been lazy and not posting lately.... ¬_¬ Anyways, welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Role playing is awesome, yessss..
And no one who has stalked me has lived. Twisted Evil
Anyways, is there a certain place to create a character? I'll be as active as I can, I have a dead computer, and I have limited access to the one that's alive... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

No specific place at the moment. You can post one in general discussion if you feel like it. Just trying to keep the place small and not make it seem overwhelming at first.

I am a highly skilled stalker btw as scenix will tell you Smile How did you find the forum btw? Razz
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I was searching for something with the keyword "out" and found this somehow.. What a Face

Stalkers get a taste of my ballistic knife!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 pm

LOL CoD addicts ='D

Strange way to find us...glad you did though n_n You won't catch me with your ballistic knife though, i'll just claymore camp >8D
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Naaahh, I can smell out a claymore. Bwahhahaha!! >D
I'll use my MG to take out the claymores, (shooting teh lasers) and I shalt kill then. Rahrahrah.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 pm

You better have hacker pro because I am good at hiding claymores Wink

Join in the discussion in the banter forum if you like, get a feel for things here n_n
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Okay I posted on the banter board... urah..

And I'm no hacker, and I fail at multiplayer.. but I'll getcha somehow...
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:06 pm

I like to lay back with an LMG and just lay the fire down on everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I run around the maps and spray people with bullets until I get killed.. xD
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:14 pm

I play tactically Smile But occasionally banzai charge the enemy going all gung-ho on them
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

I go Nazi on the enemy... HEIL.
Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

You sound SUSPICIOUSLY liek someone I know Razz
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Who? What's their first name? I doubt it's me. >D
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm

He's the other Admin here Razz Do you have msn btw?
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Msn? No... I'm not even familiar with what it is. Wink
And No I'm not the other admin. That would be pathetic to create another account.. ><
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Haha just saying you sound very similar to him Razz

Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm

That's disturbing. And I bet I'd outweird him.. >D
As you can tell by the story game, I can think of disturbing three word sentences. Rahrahrah.
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh I think you wouldn't come close to what we think of Smile If you like weird and disgusting...or plain fucked up. You are talking to the right guy Smile
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Hmmm, Okay... Try to outweird I, ZeeJade, the First Class Psychopath. Urah. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

You are talking to a legitimate sociopath here Smile Mind if I add your email? (whatever provider you use?)
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

What do you mean, add e-mail? To contacts? Or..what.. I'm slow. >>
Back to top Go down
Traxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Add you to my email contacts Razz It's ok n_n
Back to top Go down
zeejade

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Heil to the Noodles!   Yo! Heil to the Noodles! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo! Heil to the Noodles!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Body :: Update and News :: Welcome, Introduce yourself-
Jump to: