Right so every forum has one, here goes.
- Double posting is a general 'no-no', it's pointless and more often than not irritating. There has to be a genuine reason for it to happen, if you don't like what you posted use the 'Edit post' button. Simple.
- Your grammar and punctuation needs to be up to scratch here, we're not Grammar Nazi's but there's a limit on what would classed as a mistake or simply idiotic.
- This forum is and will always be a nice place to be, any form of cyber-bullying or anything will result in immediate action, we don't want anyone to feel mis-treated whilst being here, it's just not right.
- Swearing is permitted but there is a limit, I can understand someone feeling the need to swear to emphasis a situation in a Role Play but other than that it should be kept to a low.
- Politics and Religion should be kept to a minimum, we're not saying don't have your views but don't constantly verbalise them unecessarily. If you want to have a conversation or debate about these then make a topic in the 'Banter' section.
- Common sense plays a big part in what should and shouldn't be said on a forum, as Traxx put it to me 'If it feels inapropriate even when drunk, then it probably is.'
Any more rules will be added when felt necessary.